Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Coloring the White Noise


(This picture borrowed from link here says "The vibrant colors and swirling arcs portray the chaotic energy often associated with the electric guitar. In contrast, the logical harmony of the white lines bring order and balance to the otherwise visual confusion.")

Hello world! Its Vivek on this side of the idiot box. Well.. web logging my thoughts for the first time.This blog i created, to try to capture all the excursions of my incoherent mind. Events and Ideas in all the frequencies and in all the times, but colored by color of the glasses I am wearing. Ideas which will seem to be chaotic more or less. Lets see if you can find some Patterns in it. In essence, i will be coloring the white noise of incoherency by filtering it with a filter named ME, and try to put some DELIBERATE correlated swirling patterns.

PS: Do not try to psychoanalyze me over all this, it wont help. I believe you do not qualify for that. ;o)

I will write about Anything and Nothing, Definite and Random. About creative destructions and destructive creations, about Arbit and the Point worthy, Truth and the Fiction, Confessions and the Repressions, Motivations and the Fears, Dreams and the Realities, the sweet ones and the bitter once as well. About love and about hatred and well.. about sex (...to interest some of you guys, i can feel getting bored by now). About movies and about novels. Will talk about no particular character, but about moments, the experiences bound in the form of memory of those moments, the tranquil inner voice and the frustrating shout outs, the greatness, as well the mean virtues manifested on those moments. Will talk about Absolutes and Relatives. (Nothing is absolute anyways..)

Well, I am not that good in playing with the words, but will try to make it humorous and entertaining as well as will make some points, some food for thought. Will put my thoughts as the TIME allows me. (if you don't believe in the entity called TIME, better wait for my next posts. I don't believe in it either.) Will not be very regular in earlier postings. Will try to acknowledge the sources which gave inspiration for my ideas, except for the stories i will tell in which you can find yourself as a character but under a different name. [If so, please keep your mouth shut. ;o) ]

The only truth is the PRESENT MOMENT, future and past are all illusions of our minds. This will be the topic of my next post.. The Moment and The Eternity. Till then...cheers and Keep Living it ALL at its Fullest.

Vivek

4 comments:

Prasad Dudhgaonkar said...

Good going... Further posts are awaited.

Prasad Dudhgaonkar said...

Good going... looking forward for next article.

Anonymous said...

PS: Do not try to psychoanalyze me over all this, it wont help. I believe you do not qualify for that. ;o)

i plan to become qualified for the same...my career interests lie there!!! so be careful.... :P

what i liked most..."NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE anyway"....

how true...!!

Anonymous said...

It is bad to keep so many ppl waiting, including yours truly. And don't worry about the incoherence, some of them out there are experts at drawing out patterns out sheer nothing (you are at least supplying some data).

AND ...On --- [PS: Do not try to psychoanalyze me over all this, it wont help. I believe you do not qualify for that. ;o)].. What do you think we have been doing with you all this time, my dear Guinea Pig?

Amitabh Mishra

http://blogs.ibibo.com/andaazebayaanaur

 
Add to Technorati Favorites